Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Years Resolutions.......

I know some of you don't believe in these "lists", but indulge me for a few moments ..........here are some I just thought of this morning......10. I will attempt to have no more "little pieces of paper" lying around everywhere (usually with vital information on them). 9. In the same spirit, I will attempt to "go paperless" as much as humanly possible. (exception: toilet paper).8. Along those lines......Recycle more ! 7. Get my taxes done Early! (at least Before April 15).6. Mountain Bike More! Yeah baby!5. Eat less and Eat healthy! (kinda boring, but yeah).4. Drink more water (cut back on Starbucks and Diet Coke, I should have bought stock)3. Find my golf game. (not that I ever Really had one).2. Finally shred all my old documents/papers/ statements etc......1. Get Rid of Crap and Clothes I no longer use or wear! **Well thats it for me, any others you have ????**Hope you have a great New Years day. Peace and Prosperity. Jp.

No comments: